Saturday, August 22, 2009

ENTRY 3 : The Reasons I Further My Study

I just resistened for architecture course at Twintech college about a couple of month now. I decided to further my study after i had been working for a 4 years. Why i made such decision?. Maybe i am tired of working or i missed y student 's life. hehe.. No, actually there were many times in my life that i had been asking to myself why didnt i further my studies. But the question left unanswered. I know that with education and qualification that i have, in spike of being competitive, of course, i might secure a good job for my future. This is important to me as a man, i have a lot of responsibilities to carry especially my parents. Furthermore, my parents really want me to succeed in my life. They are hoping that i will further my studies as i am the youngest child in the family. Maybe they are afraid i couldnt survive in this competitive world. You know how parents treat their youngest offspring. Hey...i'm grown up man!!!..hahaha.. Thus, for these reasons i decided to quit my job and finally further my studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment